Okay, I know strictly this thread is meant to be for 5 products but my god, it’s so hard to narrow down the amount of makeup I put on my face! First world problems, I know. I decided to adapt this to my 6 product face although the liquid eyeliner is completely optional but lord knows I love a big ol’ cat eye. This makeup look is give or take, the sort of look I wear on a daily basis – the sort of makeup look that is dead easy to apply when you are running behind schedule because you snoozed your alarm one too many times…again.
- Foundation The NYX Stay Matte but not flat foundation is super affordable and provides a full coverage with a matte finish. This is a really good foundation if you are in a rush and haven’t the time to set your foundation with a powder. This dries on your skin almost instantly and it gives a high coverage and a solid base. I use the shade ‘Natural’ which is a little darker and more orange toned than most natural shades so it may not be the most suitable for people with fairer skin.
- Bronzer The L’oreal Paris Glam Bronze powder has been a firm favourite of mine for some time now. It’s a perfect bronzer to give you that extra bit of glow without going over the top. It has a natural matte effect and gives you that lovely holiday glow without even leaving the UK. It’s also super long lasting.
- Eyeshadow The Modern Renaissance palette is a firm favourite amongst the blogging community and it is well used by myself on a daily basis. My full review of the palette can be found here. I normally like to use a mixture of the colours but if I’m in a hurry then I will either opt for Raw Sienna or Burnt Orange all over the lid.
- Eyeliner The Kat Von D tattoo liner has been around for ages but it is only a recent discovery for myself. I was a little sceptical of the hype but this is by far the best eyeliner that I’ve ever tried. It applies seamlessly even for the most clumsy of people like me. If you are in a hurry then you can of course skip this step but I am a definite fan of the cat eye look.
- Mascara For me, mascara is an absolute must even if you are having a low key makeup day. It’s the one product that seems to complete any makeup look and I always feel like something is missing without it. The Lash sensational mascara is another must have product. This has definitely changed my makeup game and I have used this every day since I got it for Christmas.
- Lipstick Now I change my lipstick shade more often than my socks so this shade is definitely interchangeable. I love a nude lipstick of which I have many but today I am wearing the Makeup Revolution ‘The One’ lipstick which is a pinky nude shade and is priced at £1! I have also been loving the Toofaced Melted chocolate lipstick in Chocolate Honey.
Which products are in your 6 product face?